Gotta love those pants even if you hate the exam.
Cheers to John Daly for having the guts to wear such amazing pants to draw attention to prostate cancer.
Prostate exams are no fun to put it mildly, but they help in early detection of this very common disease that kills so many men around the globe.
More of my thoughts on prostate cancer as a survivor:
- Coming out as having the disease and it inspiring me to become a patient advocate.
- PSA testing
- Why I think the national recommendation to stop PSA testing is dumb.
- Do Vulcans get prostate cancer?
- Vitamin D
- Top 10 cancer myths and urban legends
- What I learned from Steve Jobs
- Cancer stem cells
- 584 days into my battle with prostate cancer