The mission of the Knoepfler Lab Blog here at UC Davis School of Medicine is to build stem cell bridges to new treatments and cures through education, outreach, and science.
I encourage readers of this blog to make comments.
There are some rules and key considerations for ipscell.com governing the comments to keep in mind.
- Comments will be moderated by a really busy human being so they may not appear right away, particularly if they are very long and/or contain allegations against people or companies, or express inflammatory opinions in which case they may take up to a day or even longer to appear or may never appear.
- Comments cannot include personal attacks.
- Commenters should avoid being libelous to a person or corporation.
- Commenters must use a valid email address.
- Commenters generally cannot promote a specific unproven stem cell clinic or physician even by implication.
- Commenters are solely responsible for the content of their comments.
- I generally do not post comments written by parties referring to other parties who are both involved in an ongoing or pending legal dispute with each other such as litigation. Exceptions to this may be allowed for comments on a blog post that has a topic focused specifically on said legal disputes.
- Commenters cannot give medical advice.
- Consumers posting comments regarding their opinions of medical treatment they received are solely responsible for that content and readers should understand that such comments reflect opinions, not facts.
- Commenters who violate this policy with their submitted comments may temporarily or permanently lose the right to make comments.
By submitting your comment for potential posting on this blog you agree that the comment may be either edited or not posted at all at the blog's discretion if there is concern about non-compliance with this comment policy.
The views expressed on this blog in posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer, UC Davis.
I have no financial interests in any stem cell companies or patents in that area.
No material on this website should be considered medical advice and all medical decisions should be discussed with your personal physician first.