(note for comment policy scroll down)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Niche at https://ipscell.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you are a registered user on this website, you can also unsubscribe at any time and if you are registered to receive our weekly newsletter, you may also unsubscribe from it at any time.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as email addresses), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Note that this privacy notice is based on a freely available template from the Better Business Bureau.
There are some rules and key considerations for ipscell.com governing the comments to keep in mind.
- Comments will be moderated by a really busy human being so they may not appear right away, particularly if they are very long and/or contain allegations against people or companies, or express inflammatory opinions in which case they may take up to a day or even longer to appear or may never appear.
- Comments cannot include personal attacks.
- Commenters should avoid being libelous to a person or corporation.
- Commenters must use a valid email address.
- Commenters generally cannot promote a specific unproven stem cell clinic or physician even by implication.
- Commenters are solely responsible for the content of their comments.
- I generally do not post comments written by parties referring to other parties who are both involved in an ongoing or pending legal dispute with each other such as litigation. Exceptions to this may be allowed for comments on a blog post that has a topic focused specifically on said legal disputes.
- Commenters cannot give medical advice.
- Consumers posting comments regarding their opinions of medical treatment they received are solely responsible for that content and readers should understand that such comments reflect opinions, not facts.
- Commenters who violate this policy with their submitted comments may temporarily or permanently lose the right to make comments.
By submitting your comment for potential posting on this blog you agree that the comment may be either edited or not posted at all at the blog’s discretion if there is concern about non-compliance with this comment policy.