I encourage readers of this blog to make comments.
There are some rules for ipscell.com governing the comments to keep in mind.
- Comments cannot include personal attacks.
- Comments cannot be libelous to a person or corporation.
- Commenters must use a valid email address.
- Commenters cannot promote a specific stem cell clinic or physician even by implication.
- Commenters are solely responsible for the content of their comments.
- I generally do not post comments written by or referring to other parties involved in an ongoing or pending legal dispute such as litigation. Rare exceptions to this may be allowed for comments on a blog that has a topic focused specifically on said legal disputes.
- Commenters cannot give medical advice.