Featured Stem Cell Topics
What are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are unique cells that can turn into other useful cells.
Resources on stem cell trials & therapies
Fact-checking and expert science-based content
Stem Cell Research
Analysis of the latest publications
Stem Cell Blog
The most authoritative stem cell and regenerative medicine blog on the web.
- The title of a new article in Stem Cells and Development may seem audacious to those unfamiliar with the plight …
- What should we make of clinics like the Lung Health Institute? These clinics sell unproven stem cell or regenerative therapies …
- Sometimes change takes a very long time, but with brain organoids or advocating for better information for patients at Clinicaltrials.gov, …
Authoritative stem cell information you can trust
- Stem cells are all over the web, but accurate, science-based content is rare.
- Welcome to The Niche, the longest-running and #1 ranked stem cell blog.
- Award-winning cell biologist Dr. Paul Knoepfler has run the site for 11 years.
- We do stem cell research ourselves and published papers so we’re experts.
- The Niche uniquely has no sponsored posts, and we battle dangerous hype.
- The site includes helpful resources and analysis of new papers.
- Our mission is to educate and empower.