If you read this blog you know that I like stem cell contests and giving out awards.
In the latest contest I am teaming up with ISSCR.
The winner of the contest will receive a free registration to the upcoming ISSCR 2014 Annual Meeting in beautiful Vancouver, B.C.
How do you enter and possibly win?
Simply write an essay, 300 words or less, on the topic:
“Why I want to go to ISSCR 2014”.
Send it to me at [email protected]
I will pick the winner who will receive a complementary registration to ISSCR 2014.
It’s that simple.
I’ll be looking for clever, creative writing and a compelling reason for wanting to attend this great meeting.
The deadline for entries is Friday May 30th at 11:59PM PDT.
The winner will be publicly announced on Monday June 2nd in a blog post here that includes their essay.
If there’s more than one outstanding entry I may well publish additional ones on the blog.
I hope to see you in Vancouver.
Additional rules and details including the following:
- The prize includes complimentary meeting registration to the 12th Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada, June 18-21, 2014 only. The winner is responsible for all travel costs.
- The prize is good for new meeting registrations only. The ISSCR will not provide a refund for an existing registration.
- The prize winner will be notified on or before June 2nd.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. It may not be substituted and has no cash value.
- By entering, all entrants agree to the use of his or her name, institution, country and essay in any advertising or promotion by the ISSCR without compensation.
- By entering, all entrants agree that their essays may be published on this blog along with their names.
- The essay must be original and be written by the entrant.