I’m organizing my own thinking on how Trump’s election will impact science and stem cell/regenerative medicine research in particular and will post on that soon, but for now here are some of the early responses I’ve seen where scientists comment on this big, unexpected event and key questions. These are in addition to the almost infinite number of expressions of angst on Twitter.
- At Nature, “What scientists should focus on — and fear — under Trump”
- Jeremy Berg, Editor of Science, on Reunifying America after the election.
- Over at STAT, Trump in 30 seconds: science and medicine in flux.
- MIT Tech review has 6 big tech questions for President Trump.
- Advice from scientists for Trump published at Science.