Science must go on and so must stem cell meetings in 2022 with all those great conferences out there, but hopefully this year will be better than 2020-2021. It seems that way with the pandemic easing in the U.S. and many other places. On the other hand, COVID is spiking in Asia and other regions. It’s complicated.
Every year I put up a continually-updated list of stem cell meetings and conferences.
This year hopefully there will be more talking over lunch. Coffee in the hall. Chatting in the aisles between talks. Drinks and snacks at the reception or eating together at a place down the street from the meeting.
Stem cell conferences list considerations
If you don’t see your meeting here please contact me and I’ll probably happily add it. I don’t charge anything for having meetings listed here.
Also, this list of meetings here is not an endorsement.
Rather I try to take a big tent approach and include all I can find unless something is clearly a predatory type of meeting.
I also try to avoid listing meetings that are promotional events for unproven stem cell clinics or suppliers.
Stem cell meetings 2022
What is included in the list?
Where possible, I have tried to include information on whether the meeting will be held virtually, in-person, or be a hybrid. Quite a few listings still don’t quite clarify that, however.
I’m starting the list with April because I’ve just been too busy with grants in 2022 so far to get this list up earlier.
- Engineering Multi-Cellular Living Systems, April 3-6, Keystone, CO, USA
- Organoids as Tools for Fundamental Discovery and Translation, April 3-6, Keystone, CO, USA
- British Society for Developmental Biology (BSDB) Annual Spring Meeting, April 3-6, Warwick, UK.
- Irvine Stem Cell Lecture Series, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Therapeutic Cells and Good Manufacturing Practice, April 12.
- 16th Wisconsin Stem Cell Symposium, April 20, Madison, WI, USA.
- ISCT Global Annual Meeting, May 4-7, San Francisco, CA.
- Irvine Stem Cell Lecture Series, Upgrading the Physiological Relevance of Human Brain Organoids, May 6.
- SSCN Swiss Stem Cell Network, May 9, Virtual.
- ASGCT 25th Annual Meeting, May 16-19, Washington, D.C.
- ISSCR, Cellular Barcoding, May 17, Virtual.
- Intestinal Stem Cell – Niche Interactions in Health and Disease Conference, May 22-25, Cancun, Mexico.
- 2022 Epithelial Stem Cells and Niches Conference GRC, June 5-10, Ventura, CA, USA.
- Neurodegeneration: The Biological Pathways Driving the Future of Therapeutic Development, June 5-9, Keystone, CO, USA.
- World Stem Cell Summit, June 6-11, Virtual.
- Irvine Stem Cell Lecture Series, Insulin-Stimulated MSCs in Would Healing, June 14
- ISSCR Annual Meeting, ISSCR 2022 Annual Meeting, June 15-18, San Francisco, CA.
- From Stem Cells to Human Development, The Company of Biologists, September 11-4, Surrey, UK.
- ISSCR/ASGCT Madison International Symposium, September 13-15, 2021 Madison, WI, USA
- Danish Stem Cell Society (DASCS) 2022, September 19-20, Rungsted Kyst, Denmark.
- 2022 Till & McCulloch Meetings (TMM2022), October 3-5, Vancouver, Canada.
- Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa, October 13-22, Carlsbad, CA
- Synergistic Interactions of Developmental Biology, and Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine and Dentistry, GRC, October 16-21, Ventura, CA USA.
- The NYSCF Annual Conference, October 18-19, Rockefeller University, NY, NY.
- The Australasian Society for Stem Cell Research (ASSCR) Annual Meeting, November 16-18, Melbourne, Australia.
- ISSCR Translating Discoveries, Nov. 17-19, Boston, MA
- 64rd ASH Meeting, December 10-13, New Orleans, LA.
2023 Stem Cells and Cancer, GRC May 14-19, 2023, Luca (Barga), Italy.