I’ve been fortunate to interview some of the greats in the stem cell field for this blog and host debates between key players.
Please note that just because I have interviewed folks does not mean I agree with them or that they agree with me.
The point is to establish dialogue on key issues.
As I’ve said many times, it’s easy to talk with someone that you agree with, but far harder and potentially just as rewarding or more so to communicate with a person with whom you disagree.
This page is a hub for must-read stem cell interviews:
- Masayo Takahashi on iPS cell clinical study
- Ted Harada, ALS and stem cell advocate
- Nature Magazine leadership on publishing and review policies in the wake of STAP
- Bob Lanza of ACT
- Bob Klein on CIRM’s future
- Tory Williams of AIM
- Lauren Miller, CIRM ICOC Board Member
- Charles Cox on CP stem cell trial
- Teru Wakayama on STAP
- Charles Vacanti on STAP
- Janet Rossant, ISSCR President
- John Gurdon on human cloning
- Irv Weissman pays tribute to his own mentors
- Joanne Kurtzberg of Duke
- Gil Van Bokkelen of Athersys
- Mike West of BioTime
- Jeanne Loring interview: optimism of clinical translation of iPS cells
- Interview with Gary Rabin of Advanced Cell Technology (ACTC)
- Roman Reed on Gov. Brown bill veto
- Arnold Caplan: Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 are here, here, here and here.
- Nobel Laureate John Gurdon on Human Cloning
- Bioethicist Arthur Caplan on Human Cloning
- Natalie DeWitt, Founder of Nature’s the Niche
- Robin Young, Organizer of Stem Cell Summit
- Allan Wu, Regenerative Surgeon
- NIGMS former Director, Dr. Jeremy Berg, Part 1 and Part 2
- Cell Surgical Network/Elliot Lander/Mark Berman
- Amy Comstock Rick, former CAMR President & PAN CEO
- Sipp and Centeno debate
- Steven Victor of IntelliCell
- David Scharp of Scharp Technologies
- Howard Leonhardt of Leonhardt Ventures
- Ricardo Rodriquez, President of ICMS
- Stem cell consultant, Lee Buckler
- NeoStem CEO Robin Smith, Part 1 and Part 2