Big hat tip to Mohammed Mostajo for the heads up and pic on this one. Thanks!
What’s that all about? I’ve been working on my sources!
- A. SCNT-production of genetically normal human embryonic stem cells
- B. Betatrophin, a pancreatic beta cell proliferation factor
- C. Something interesting related to pre-clinical use of iPS cells. Cure of an animal model disease?
- D. Direct reprogramming on a grand scale.
- E. Efficient totally chemical/small molecule reprogramming.
- F. Other (please make predictions in the comments)
- G. Nothing particularly exciting…just a teaser to generate some social media buzz (seems unlikely)
Stay tuned. If I hear more, you’ll hear.