Papers and news for weekend reads.
- Hostile Takeover: Glioma Stem Cells Recruit TAMs to Support Tumor Progression by Yu Shi, Yi-fang Ping, Xia Zhang, Xiu-wu Bian in Cell Stem Cell
- YAP1 Regulates OCT4 Activity and SOX2 Expression to Facilitate self-renewal and Vascular Mimicry of Stem-like Cells by Namrata Bora-Singhal, Jonathan Nguyen, Courtney Schaal, Deepak Perumal, Sandeep Singh, Domenico Coppola, Srikumar Chellappan in Stem Cells
- Jacob Hannah’s team posts on bioRxiv in support of their original Mbd3/NuRD findings.
- RetractionWatch: Judge rules most of PubPeer’s commenters can remain anonymous. The key word there is “most”, which in this case means all but one and that one remains up in the air.
- Thumbs up or down on idea of Editorial Board for PubPeer?
- Bias and Spin by Mark Crislip
- CIRM on arthritis: Cartilage Repair using Embryonic Stem Cells: A Promising Path to Treating Millions of Osteoarthritis Sufferers
- Chromosome Togetherness at the Onset of ESC Differentiation in Cell Stem Cell by Ivan Krivega and Ann Dean