Below I’ve listed some papers that are recommended for weekend reading. Enjoy. You can find more recent recommended reads here.
- Cool new heterochromatin stem cell aging paper in Science from Izpisua Belmonte Lab.
- ESC apoptosis pathway. An Apela RNA-Containing Negative Feedback Loop Regulates p53-Mediated Apoptosis in Embryonic Stem Cells, paper from Jing Huang lab in Cell Stem Cell
- Nice, concise read on stem cells for sale. Leigh Turner’s look at US stem cell clinics in Trends in Molecular Medicine.
- The company formerly known as ACT, Ocata, continues to accumulate solid data. New Ocata paper provides more glimmers of vision improvement in trial.
- Talk about stem cell networking. A Regulatory Network Involving β-Catenin, e-Cadherin, PI3k/Akt, and Slug Balances Self-Renewal and Differentiation of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells In Response to Wnt Signaling, paper in Stem Cells from Lisheng Wang lab.
What are you reading these days?