Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine field researchers move around to different places fairly often.
It is interesting to note trends and also see who received what kinds of awards and such.
Below is a list of some recent movers and shakers.
- George Daley got the ISSCR Public Service Award (you can see other ISSCR Awards here).
- The new ISSCR President is Hans Clevers.
- The new and first CEO of ARM is Janet Lambert.
- Former CIRM President Randy Mills is now leading the National Marrow Donor Program.
- The new CIRM President and CEO remains unchosen as of yet.
- Hans Keirstead is running for Congress
- Doug Melton won the 2016 Ogawa-Yamanaka Prize
- Feng Zhang received the 2016 NYSCF Robertson Stem Cell Prize
- Ted Harada won my Stem Cell Person of the Year 2016 Award posthumously
- Peter Zandstra is going over to UBC.
If you know of other movers and shakers or developments with key players, add in a comment.